Friday, February 4, 2011

6 months

My sweet little Ryleigh turned 6 months on Wednesday so I know that my "6 month anniversary" for my first heart attack is around the corner as well as my "6 month anniversary" for my second heart attack. I sure was busy! :)

I have not posted in a while because I have been super busy but I have my moments. Most of the time I forget what happened in August. It will hit me and I am like "Did that really happen?". Praise the Lord I feel well. Here lately I have been dealing with the emotional side of this a little more than usual. Not sure why it just now started to happen? I really thought I had dealt with this and worked through the emotions but I guess you have to work through new emotions too. They are nothing bad but they do make me think about those days a lot more. PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS HEALING AND LOVE!!!! TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY!

I only have 5 more visits left at Cardiac Rehab. I am going to miss them. Especially Tammy the nurse. She has been WONDERFUL! I have made some very good friends there. It is nice to have people to relate to since none of my friends have gone through this! Everyone is so sweet! I am excited about being the youngest graduate they have ever had! :) There better be some cake or something! LOL

2 comments:

  1. I just found your story while looking at the paisley peacock website. I too had heart problems. I am 31 now but when I was 24, I had a blood clot in my heart and had to have open heart surgery at uab. I had a "high-risk" pregnancy because of my clotting disorder but my precious baby boy will be 1 tomorrow and everthing went just fine with God holding our hands! I too know how scary it is to have your heart not wanting to cooperate and worry that any second could be the last but I also found my comfort and peace through God when my worries were overtaking me! He is the ONLY way! Thank you for yor story and best of luck! Sharon Sloan, Anniston, AL sharonsloan@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is such a comfort to me. I had to have a triple bypass 3 weeks ago because of SCAD. I am 34 years old and had just given birth to my third child, a baby girl, 4 days before my heart attack. I was rushed to the ER, then to another hospital for catherization, then to another hospital for open heart surgery all in one day. I am still processing all of this and find it unbelievable. I worry everyday about something going wrong again...I am trying to take it one day at a time and focus on my recovery. I too have prayed a lot and found comfort in the Lord. I truly feel lucky to be alive. Thanks for sharing your story.

    Amanda C.

    ReplyDelete